Technology is always evolving. For instance, GPS tracking started as independent devices used to track and determine an object or a person’s location. Now, those devices are made even more powerful and can do more than just tracking. Although you can find it integrated into most modern gadgets and machines such as smartphones, tablets, cars, boats, and others, stand-alone GPS trackers are still popular and are purchased as an added safety feature in machines with no built-in GPS like ATVs. So if you’re into ATV trail riding and you haven’t got yourself an ATV GPS tracker installed, you might have a problem recovering it if it gets stolen.
Advantages of Using an ATV GPS Tracker
Scroll down for video
To protect your ATV, you’ve got to have eyes over your possession. An ATV GPS tracker can do that for you and more. As previously mentioned, a GPS device can locate any object’s position through triangulation. Another advantage of an ATV GPS tracker is you can view your vehicle’s location from anywhere using your mobile phone or computer. If your machine is moved from where you left it without a key, the device can detect it and you will be alerted via email or text message.
Apart from the location of your asset, you will also be notified of its motion progress details as it happens such as the direction it is headed to, speed and more. Here are some of the benefits and features of an ATV GPS tracker:
- Towing detection and alert notification
- Theft alerts
- Over-speeding notification and detection
- Real-time tracking
- Low or disconnected battery warning
- Small-sized and user-friendly
- Motion-activated and energy-saving
As stated above, you can monitor your ATV from anywhere as this ATV GPS tracker use global satellites that provide worldwide coverage. In the event your sports equipment is taken without your consent, you can easily trace it using the GPS tracker and the police can use the tracking details you provided to retrieve your stolen ATV and arrest the thieves.
In fact, GPS tracking technology has been used in many various applications and has been proven effective in finding lost pets, tracking stolen vehicles, recovering money stolen from banks, monitoring endangered species, surveying agricultural lands, tracking fleets, spying on cheating spouses, and much more.
There are tons of modern tracking technologies in the market, and you just have to choose the one that best fit your needs. Reliable, cost-efficient, and easy to use, these are the most sought-after characteristics of a good GPS tracker. You can have peace of mind knowing that your ATV is protected against theft. If, by any luck, despite the tight security measures you’ve taken they are still able to steal your ATV, you know they can’t get away that far and your stolen ATV will be returned quickly.
Looking for the Best ATV GPS Tracker?
This GPS tracker is designed to provide you with updates about the location of your ATV, the speed at which it’s traveling, and more. Using powerful GPS technology, this little device can track your ATV’s location anywhere in the world, whether you’re out trail riding or camping. Trackimo helps you find the exact position of your ATV. And with an SOS button, this device will notify you whenever there is trouble, giving you much-needed peace of mind.
Trackimo uses GPS and cellular technology to protect your car. This personal tracking device is small enough to fit onto the palm of your hand and hide anywhere in your ATV, but it is powerful enough to track it from anywhere on the globe.
We use simple, reliable technology in a compact, powerful device without the need for expensive hardware costs or pricey contract fees! Trackimo beats the competition with affordability.
- We provide you with a free first-year service.
- Continue using the product for only $5 a month.
- There are absolutely no contractual obligations. No hidden costs or fees.
- If you don’t like our device within the first 30 days of use, we will reimburse you the full price (minus a $25 restocking fee).
Our tracker includes a SIM card loaded with a year’s worth of international cellular service. Our ATV kit includes a power stabilizer and regulator to ensure constant power supply and optimal performance for the device. Here are more powerful features packed within our tiny device.
- You can monitor multiple devices remotely from a single view on your phone, PC, or tab.
- Get alerts once device exceeds preset speed.
- Get alerts once device leaving geofence you set.
- Get alerts once device starts moving.
- Enable SOS alerts once SOS button pressed + 2 more preset alerts buttons.
- Get app, email, and/or SMS alerts.
- Tracking your ATV live, with 1-minute updates.
- Enjoy long battery life. Battery lasts up to 1 month in battery save mode.
- This could be the smallest and lightest tracker, at only 1.4 ounce.
- Manage and add up to 100 devices to one account!
- Keep history for up to 5 years showing complete device path history.
- You can set a link to share by email of website and embed the device’s live path.
- Our tracker is water resistant as it comes with a silicon cover.
Inside our ATV kit, you get
- 1 Trackimo 3G GPS device,
- 1 vehicle/marine kit (power supply and charger),
- 1 worldwide SIM card,
- 1 micro USB charging cable,
- 2 battery doors (1 with a belt clip),
- 1 battery,
- a silicon case,
- a magnetic attachment,
- Velcro attachments, and
- a lanyard.
If you’re looking for the best GPS tracker for ATV trail riding, this could be what you’re looking for.
Watch the video below