A limited one-year warranty applies to all Trackimo products purchased from an authorized reseller.
Subject to the exclusions contained below, Trackimo warrants its Devices and accessories (“Products”) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the term of coverage outlined below. This limited one-year warranty applies to all Trackimo products purchased from an authorized reseller.
(1) Term. The Products shall be covered under this warranty for a period of three hundred sixty-five (365) days from the date of your purchase regardless of when the products are actually received by you.
(2) Exclusions. The following are excluded from coverage under this warranty: a. Normal Wear and Tear. Periodic maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear are excluded from coverage; b. Ornamental Decorations. Ornamental decorations such as emblems, graphics, rhinestones, jewels, gemstones and their settings, and other decorative elements, are excluded from coverage; c. Batteries. Only batteries whose fully charged capacity falls below 80% of their rated capacity and batteries that leak are covered by this limited warranty; d. Abuse & Misuse. Defects or damage that result from: (i) improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse; (ii) contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; (iii) use of the device or accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the device or accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (iv) other acts which are not the fault of Trackimo, are excluded from coverage; e. Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, including without limitation, software changes, or modification in any way by someone other than Trackimo, or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage; f. Altered Products. Devices or accessories with (i) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated; (ii) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (iii) mismatched board serial numbers; or (iv) nonconforming or non-Trackimo housings, antennas, or parts, are excluded from coverage; g. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of products and Services due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the products and Services is excluded from coverage.
(3) Transferability. This warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser, and is not transferable.
(4) Actions. Trackimo, at its option, will at no charge repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any Product that does not conform to this warranty. We may use functionally equivalent reconditioned/ refurbished/pre-owned or new products, accessories or parts. No data, software or applications added to the device or accessories, including but not limited to personal contacts, games and ringer tones, will be reinstalled. To avoid losing such data, software and applications please create a back- up prior to requesting service.
(5) How to obtain warranty service. To obtain warranty service, please contact Trackimo at the address or customer service telephone number found on our website (https://trackimo.com/).
(6) Limited Products Warranty. THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRACKIMO BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE RELEVANT PRODUCTS, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, SOFTWARE OR APPLICATIONS OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS TO THE FULL EXTENT THESE DAMAGES MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
Note: Some countries, states, and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation on the length of an implied warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from one legal jurisdiction to another.
TRACKIMO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, AND TITLE. TRACKIMO DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH THE ENJOYMENT OF THE SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCTS. TRACKIMO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE ERROR-FREE OR THAT OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED. PURCHASER WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE OR PASS ON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF TRACKIMO TO ANY END-USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY. (SEE ALSO GENERAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BELOW)