When we hear about GPS device, what comes to our mind is a path tracker or a location tracker. But actually, this device is not limited with these functions. You can find many reasons to install vehicle tracker. For one, you can use it for tracking cars and other vehicles. It’s the perfect device to use if you want to get the current location of a person or an object.
Scroll down for videos
Reasons To Install Vehicle Tracker
- It can be used for vehicle tracking, and location information can be accessed by the fleet manager in real time.
- The fleet manager can optimize route for each tracked vehicle and will receive an SMS alert if the vehicle is not following the route assigned to it.
- A quality GPS tracking device can monitor the vehicle’s fuel and mileage consumption.
- Some hi-tech tracking devices have accident recognition feature. This means the system can detect if the vehicle meets an accident on the road, it can also identify the speed, location, and time when the hazard occurs.
- One of the most important features of a GPS tracking system is engine blocking. This is a very useful feature particularly if you notice that your vehicle has veered off from its assigned route or has been taken without your permission. In times like this, engine block can be activated, which means the vehicle’s engine will be blocked and it will stop the car from running. This feature prevents unauthorized usage or car theft.
These benefits are just some of the reasons to install vehicle tracker. Some are not convinced of the GPS device usefulness. This tracking device is not just fit for personal tracking but for commercial use too. Companies, particularly those who are in logistics, courier delivery, school buses, and other businesses, will greatly gain from using this technology.
It’s good to have this list of features, if you are planning to purchase a quality GPS tracking device. Trackimo is a tiny, dependable, and easy-to-use tracking device that have all the features mentioned above.
Install a GPS device on your vehicle to keep yourself updated about your car’s actual location. Do you need more reasons to install vehicle tracker?