There are different ways to cut costs and streamline businesses to make sure that they stay competitive in markets. With the help of GPS trackers and the new technology that comes with them, corporate vehicles become instantly more manageable.
Scroll down for videos
GPS car tracker give real-time information on vehicle location, allowing you as a business person to quickly navigate your vehicles to your next customer and even improve customer satisfaction from quick and efficient responses and earn repeat business for your company.
Better Route Management and Customer Response Times
Real-time information and watching your fleet on a virtual map like Google or Microsoft Bing Maps will allow you to see which drivers can respond quickly to your customer’s needs, like directing your fleet to new pickups or change in delivery addresses.
When it comes to speed of delivery and efficiency of business vehicles, there is a way to improve service by using maps to better plan routes for drivers, saving not only time but fuel and other monetary costs as well.
Reduce Administration and Operations Time
You as a business owner or your office manager can save a significant amount of time when you install 3G GPS trackers on your vehicles. Among the perks are the following:
- There’s less need for SMS texting or calling to keep updated on location
- Spend less time spent on planning a route for every vehicle
- Be able to generate reports for any period and help generate log books for each vehicle
- Spend less time sorting out payroll, especially for casual employees or contracted drivers as these times show up in trackers
- Keep up to 6 months of trip history to check customer inquiries regarding deliveries, pickups, delays, and other similar problems
- Keep record history to look over parking and speeding fines and to assess whether or not you have an unsafe driver on your payroll
Other than preventing theft, aiding vehicle recovery, improving route management, and increasing customer satisfaction, GPS Trackers also save administrations costs, making them a great investment for your vehicle use in business.