Fleet monitoring is a vital process for businesses that use fleet of vehicles to provide products and services to their customers. By using GPS devices for fleet monitoring, you will have a complete control over your fleet and gain significant financial benefits.
Fleet Monitoring with Trackimo
Trackimo offers countless of benefits for companies that rely on fleet for their business. It is the most cost-effective GPS fleet tracking device out there. Fleet monitoring with Trackimo will allow you to better manage your fleet while cutting down operation expenses. It’s the answer to every fleet management problems.
Scroll down for videos
Benefits of Fleet Monitoring Using GPS Tracking Devices
1. Helps you save on fuel costs. One of the factors that may increase your fuel costs is speeding. By monitoring the driving behavior of field personnel, fleet manager will see a reduction on these expenses. Many GPS tracking systems allow speed limit configuration, which informsthe fleet manager when a vehicle exceeds the programmed speed limit through SMS or e-mail alert.
Other factors that can contribute to high fuel usage is excessive idling, route optimization, and unauthorized usage. But through fleet monitoring, this can be prevented.
2. Reduces operational expenses. The common goal of every business is to find ways to reduce operating costs. This is possible through fleet monitoring using GPS tracking units such as Trackimo. The device can help fleet managers assign to their drivers the shortest route to its delivery destination.
3. Ensures safety. The safety of the users is Trackimo’s top priority. Installing tracking units on every fleet vehicle means fleet managers know where the vehicles are located at all times and can therefore better manage the fleet. It also encourages field personnel to follow safe driving practices and be accountable.
4. Functions as anti-theft device. GPS tracking devices are excellent anti-theft tools. It issues an alert if a vehicle is moved from its parking spot without your permission. Using the device’s map data, vehicles can be recovered quickly.
5. Improves manpower productivity. One of the problems for companies that have field employees is tracking employees productivity. But with fleet monitoring, this is no longer a problem as every stop, the duration of each travel, the location, and other vehicle information are recorded and fleet managers can access these information at all times. If employees are aware of this, their productivity level will certainly jump high.